Lunch Year End Process

Seniors that have remaining funds in their meal accounts at the close of the school year will be refunded the balance via check to their parent or guardian at the end of June if there are no outstanding fees owed. If you wish to transfer your funds to a sibling with an existing account (not an incoming freshman), you may do so by E-mailing Sarah Derouin at All other students will roll their balances into the 2024-25 school year.
Phone: 414-453-4567  |  Fax: 414-453-3001